JOB TITLE: Design Associate
JOB SUMMARY: Support the success of client projects through all phases of design, production, and research.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Include (but not limited to)
- Assist with the Preparation of Architectural plans and renderings
- Assist with the research of products and techniques for their use
- Assist with the production of design concepts initiated by others.
- Assist with documentation of existing buildings in the field and the production ofsupporting digital documentation (plans, elevations, existing conditions, etc.)
- Create BIM models containing plans, sections, elevations, and details necessary for drawingsets and construction documents for clients and building contractors, according to firmstandards.
- Participate in meetings with clients, contractors, vendors, government officials, etc.
- Assist in the development of code-compliance strategies.
- Assist Senior Project Manager with project assignments, to meet deadlines and coordinate allpersonal work in conjunction with senior staff.
- Assist with office tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Revit, developing proficiency in SketchUp, and other software used by the firm.
- Possess excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with the ability to complete projects on time with precision and attention to detail.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of an effective team, assisting and supporting team members.
- Possess the desire to learn, accept direction, and be mentored by Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, and firm staff.
- Possess strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Build good relationships, both internally and externally, with integrity, respect, humor, and a sense of responsibility.
- Conduct yourself in a highly ethical manner.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org